As a fan of long titles, I’m glad to announce “Beyond Bullshit: The Joy of Thinking, Part 1” by Kentaro Kandle, published by Dhyvd David King, is now available at the Lulu store (right here).
Why buy it now?
- Less than $3 U.S. Dollars. So you can just do it on impulse because you want to support in some way.
- This is the third edition, so it has much less minor, annoying errors,
- It is still worth reading.
- The more I read it, the more clean and coherent my thinking became.
- How else will you get to know me? It’ll be weeks, if not months or even years before I get around to doing my auto-biography.
- Did I mention, it is only three dollars?
- Densely populated with precise language
- Tables to clearly illustrate concepts
- Diagrams (cost-reduced, the savings are passed onto the customer)
- Suppressed for over a year by the minions of orthodoxy
- Useful for helping thinking to reach a higher level than the mainstream is capable of
- A booklet, rather than a book: crisp in length, allowing for reading in one sitting;
- yet carefully indexed for reference and reflection.
They are some inconsequential behind the scenes things that should be sorted by Thursday, but they affect me getting paid, as opposed to you actually being able to buy direct from the link.
It is possibly it will eventually be available elsewhere, like on those fancy e-reader things, but I am not sure how those work yet.